Employers lack comprehensive women’s care options and limited fertility benefits if any. Fertility competitors are largely geared toward IVF. There is limited progressive, therapeutic, holistic and preventative care options.
• 11 million women ages 19 to 64 are uninsured
• 6.7 million women in the United States struggle
• The average wait to see an OB/GYN doctor is 24 days, the longest of all providers
SOLUTION: A comprehensive Women’s Health platform offering simplified access to specialized providers, personalized care plans, education and community support. In addressing the needs of women across the age spectrum, they offer:
• Healthier care options, giving control back to the patient
• Self-pay, eliminating the accounting noise of billing insurance
• Various packages, employer fertility benefits, fee for service, memberships
• Same day appointments; 24/7 messaging availability
2000 women received care from them in 2021.
Seeking $5M to execute on their numerous closed contracts w/48k employers (5M employees), which began onboarding in May of 2022.
- Category : Internet / Online / Tech